Tuesday 21 June 2011

Blog-arino

Quite a few blogs that I used to read don't post any more, or at least post very infrequently. So I have a number of 'test' blogs in my Google Reader.

I'd really like to find some British Christian blogs, but they are few and far between, particularly female British Christian blogs, there are a few that I follow and enjoy (I think I have three or four) but most are from the USA.

Can you recommend any blogs? They don't necessarily have to be British, but it would be nice to read some from over here.

2 comments:

Angela said...

There are quite a few of us who are female Christian bloggers in the UK. A lot depends on where you're coming from.
Do you want lots of theology?
General Christian life stuff, but not too heavy?
Or an eclectic mix of craft and books and life and Jesus?

if you check out the sidebar on my blog, you'll find some of these!

blessings x

Sarah said...

I'm not generally too big on crafts, but I do enjoy an ecclectic mix of things - I like the day-to-day stuff and the theology.

I'll check out your sidebar Angela, thanks. x