Anyway, Chatterbox did the smelliest experiment for school. She had to cover an uncooked egg in vinegar and leave it for 4 days, taking note of changes to the egg. The whole house stunk of vinegar, so it got banished to the shed. Anyway, you can see some of the changes here, until the last day when all that was left was a translucent egg in its membrane. Quite fascinating.
The end of our garden needs a lot of work...I hope you can't see the mess too clearly! We replaced the fence panels this Saturday, so we've made a start.
Chatterbox and Squidge passed their Gold Bar 1 Line Dancing exams, here they are demonstrating one of the dances. Squidge is the youngest to have done this exam, they both did very well achieving Highly Commended (Chatterbox achieved Honours on two dances, but overall got Highly Commended).
I'd love to chat more but duty calls!
Have a blessed day.
3 comments:
Yeah for your girls!! Love seeing the shot of the egg... :)
It was a bit squidgy, Chatterbox popped the egg afterwards.
Wow, I've never seen that done with an egg, ewww!!
Post a Comment