Monday 27 August 2012

No words

I have a number of posts -  partly written...and I'm just not satisfied with any of them.  One is a conversation with Chatterbox and Squidge where we talked about some deep stuff, one is about the Gospel, and a third is about sin.  But I cannot get it out in words. I think that perhaps at this difficult spiritual juncture (having recently left our church of 34 years) maybe I need to just take time to heal and to just...be.

It's the last week of the school holidays and we are frantically getting everything ready for school.  I need to sew numerous labels on Chatterbox's school uniform.  Squidge needs to finish a learning log about 'My Life'.  I wish the holidays didn't end, but hey-ho! :)

So I'm sorry if things are quiet around here.  Watch this space...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching, Sarah!
It gets hard sometimes to know what to blog about. Looking forward to your return, and hope it's soon!

Melissa said...

eyes fixed...

Sarah said...

Thanks Carol. x

Sarah said...

Trying to keep them focused. x

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching sweet Sarah.....

Sarah said...

Thanks Mrs B...hugs x