Sunday 20 November 2016

Husband quiz

Saw this on Facebook so thought I'd test it out on G:

You have to ask your hubby these questions and write down exactly what he says.

What is something I say a lot? “I saw that!” (haha so far so true)
What makes me happy? Bibles (yeeees)
What makes me sad? Bibles (he could have said poorly people on 24 hours in A&E, or poorly animals, or world hunger...but nooooo)
How tall am I? 5ft 9 (nearly I'm 5ft 8)
What's my favourite thing to do? Bibles (he thinks he's funny)
What do I do when you're not around? Bibles (lol seriously????)
What makes you proud of me? I’m very determined, and when I’m teaching. (awww)
What is my favourite food? Jambalaya (mmmmmm feeeed meee)
What is my favourite restaurant? White House (not with Donald Trump haha...one near our house)
Where is my favourite place to visit? Cornwall
If I could go anywhere, where would it be? Israel
Do you think you could live without me? No (awwww)
How do I annoy you? Not putting the laptop away properly (it's all coming out now!)
What is my favourite movie? Olympus Has Fallen
Who is my celebrity crush? Simon LeBon (in 1984 maybe!!! lol)
You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with? Liz (haha!)

No comments: