Wednesday 27 May 2020

Beauty out and about - this and that

We went for one of our daily walks yesterday evening, it was beautiful.




I was especially happy because G had cooked our tea...just delicious.  A pork ramen noodle thing.  My mouth waters just thinking about it.


I've been thinking a lot about the mind, a church we have been visiting (online during this pandemic) have been doing teaching about maturity and the mind.  

I've been gradually pulling up weeds in our garden, tidying it up.  We have issues with Mares Tail urgh, it truly is a pervasive weed!  Its roots can go down for many feet.  My plan is to make the garden a prettier place, some new plants, hanging baskets, maybe some fairy lights 💚💚. We also need some comfy garden chairs, you get numb bum sitting on ours for too long.

Well, that's it for today.  Hope you and yours are well.

Sarah xx

No comments: