Friday 11 May 2012

Jesus: The Lord is Salvation

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
~John 17:3

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
~1 John 5:20

For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord;
~Proverbs 8:35

Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
~Psalm 73:25

Knowing You Jesus ~Graham Kendrick 

All I once held dear, built my life upon, 
All this world reveres and wars to own; 
All I once thought gain I have counted loss, 
Spent and worthless now compared to this. 

 Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You 
There is no greater thing. 
You're my all, You're the best, 
You're my joy, my righteousness, 
And I love You Lord. 

Now my heart's desire is to know You more, 
To be found in You and know as Yours, 
To possess by faith what I could not earn 
All surpassing gift of righteousness 

Oh to know the power of Your risen life, 
And to know You in Your sufferings; 
To become like You in Your death, my Lord, 
So with You to live and never die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Jesus is the Lord! And He is my Everything.

Sarah said...

Our beautiful Saviour.