Sunday 28 July 2013

A blog a day keeps Facebook at bay

Well, it's the last post in my 7 posts in 7 days.

I really have no inspiration what to post about.

The other night I dreamed I'd got four numbers on the lottery.  I was very disappointed to discover that I'd only won £14.99.

So when I got up I told my hubby. "I dreamed we got four numbers on the lottery.  All we won was £14.99, what was that all about?"

"When did we start playing the lottery?!" Sayeth the G in incredulity.

"It was a dream! Chuh, you never listen to my stories properly."

I then saw Mum.

"Mum, I had a dream last night that I got four numbers on the lottery and only won £14.99! Wonder why I dreamed that?"

"Is that all you get for four numbers?  When did you start playing the lottery?"

"IT WAS A DREAM!"

No-one listens to me.

LOL

2 comments:

Melissa said...

snort giggle - people! uh what did you say, you play the lottery? You know that is a sin!! ;)

Sarah said...

Haha it's obviously my dream self's weakness :-D