Monday 15 July 2013

Another bend in the road...

From Flickr

Well, I'm so excited!  It's a new beginning.  Another bend in the road, if you will.

As of today, I'm no longer an employee of anywhere except my family (LOL).  Our family has had a hard past year and we made the decision that it would be better for all if I could stop work and just concentrate on family things.  So, I'm now going to help Mum care for Grandma and just look after my family for now.  It was a scary decision, I had a great job at a school, but it needed to be done and I am so grateful that we are in a position that I am able to do this.

I would be grateful for your prayers for my husband, who has found out he has some health problems, for my Mum who has had some health issues, for my wider family too...and for me too, I'm so fatigued with all the stress and a busy job and family...etc.

Here's to family!

Hugs.

5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Family....the most important thing at the end of the day.
I will keep your husband in prayer, Sarah.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you and I know it will be such a blessing for you and your family. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks, and thanks for your prayers. Hugs to you both. x

Anonymous said...

yes, a tough decision, but sounds like it will be better for you all. Praying for Gary too. :)

Melissa said...

I am glad for you - I am sure you will find it a wonderful thing to be home again. I will pray for your family, especially Gary.