Tuesday 16 July 2013

A sit down and a cup of tea...

Wow, a sit down and cup of tea.

Lovely...so what have you done today?  I'll tell you alllll about my day. :)

My day has been busy but productive.  I cleaned Grandma's flat today, it is sooooo hot in there.  She lives in terror of "THEM WASPS" (the 'a' pronounced as in 'apple' lol), bless her, so the windows are only open the tiniest crack.  I was rather perspiring somewhat, but it's had a right good clean. I was a bit naughty whilst she showered I opened all the windows wide for a bit to let some air in.

I've been so busy catching up on cleaning at home too.  But it's time for a sit down before I make tea (evening meal tea I mean).

I'll tell you it's lovely here right now, the sun is tempered by a haze, there's a lovely breeze and I can hear the beautiful tones of Kate Rusby ringing out (on the stereo she's not in my kitchen or anything).

You Belong to Me by Kate Rusby:



...oh, and I can also hear Chatterbox annoying Squidge by yelling the tune to Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach at the top of her voice upstairs, LOL.

This evening we are going to see Despicable Me 2 tonight at the cinema with a couple of friends from church.  I love Gru, really looking forward to it.

Hugs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we saw Despicable Me 2 last weekend. Good fun! We loved it.

Melissa said...

Your kids sound like mine - right now my angels are nothing like angels - sigh - they live to annoy each other...

Anonymous said...

he, he. Melissa's comment about angels and I'm looking at the cheezburger site. check this out. http://cheezburger.com/7667902208

Anonymous said...

I used to clean houses for some extra income, and I always dreaded going to ones where they kept it hot.

LOL about your girls annoying each other. :)

Sarah said...

Emerube - we loved it! I laughed so loud and heartily that Squidge shushed me. :D Love the weeping angel costume, cool.

Melissa - yes my two do too, they love one another, but also love annoying one another.

Michele - I had a spell of cleaning houses, I found it a rather lonely occupation.