Saturday 24 September 2022

I bought some shoes! I did gardening! And other life changing activities.

I think I'm gradually building up my strength after my nasty bout of pneumonia.

Today the girls went off to do a bit of clothes shopping leaving me and the hubs to ourselves.  I desperately need some new shoes.  I'm down to two pairs of casual shoes: a pair of doc martins and some plimsols (which are starting to come apart at the front).  So off we went.  And success!


Three pairs!  Three! It usually takes me a life time to pick one.

We had a post-shopping Lunch-date in a local cafe.  Lunch was delicious... steak sandwich with mushrooms and fried onions on ciabatta...mmmmm.

Then back home.  We watched a spooky film, Malevolent, which was ok. 

Boots enjoyed the sit down.  Look at her tiny fang and pink toebeans haha






Then I did a bit of gardening. The garden has got out of control since I became ill at the beginning of August.  Trimmed down a wild roses bush that had grown exponentially in the last few months and put down some bark just to tidy up the front garden.  Arms now covered in thorn scratches.



No comments: