Wednesday 10 July 2024

It's been a while

I had an urge to do some blogging again so here I am!

It's been nearly 2 years.

What's happened??

A lot really. My girls are all grown up. B got a first in Religious Studies from university in 2023, we are so proud. L has just finished her second year at university, studying Design.

Sadly our beautiful crazy kitty Boots passed away in December 2022. We recently got a new kitty, Coco, from a local animal shelter. She's 3 years old and very fluffy.

Coco

I'm working part time for a non-profit in a local town.

I recognise no-one will be reading this blog anymore, but I thought I'd just say 'hi'.

G and I are on holiday this week, I'll perhaps share some pictures :)

Oh, and England are through to the final of the Euros!! Whoop! Windows nearly blew out when we scored in the 90th minute haha.

Sarah x

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

And Feedly did its job and showed me your posts, even after a long gap. It is good to see you writing here again. I'm thinking maybe I should try to get back into the blogging habit, though probably in a new space for a new phase of life as youngest daughter will be heading off to uni in the autumn. Congratulations to B on her first and to L on doing well at uni.

Anonymous said...

Blogger is confusing me and I'm not sure whether my comments are accidentally anonymous. Signed : Kathryn

Sarah said...

Hey Kathryn, thanks for visiting! And do Blog again, I feel all nostalgic for those blogging days of yore! Let me know if you do start blogging again.

Sarah said...

Maybe it's the comment moderator mixing things up, but your comment above came through as you.