Friday 15 October 2010

To God be all the glory

Thank you Lord!

All the miners and rescuers were retrieved safely from the mine. Praise God.

I was intrigued to understand what was written on their t-shirts. I could see each one had 'Jesus' written on the sleeve. I searched online and found out that:

On the front with a flag of Chile, it reads: "Thank-You, Lord!"

On the back it reads: (Psalm 95:4) "In whose hands are the depths of the earth, The peaks of the mountains are His also."

Then: "To God be all the glory!"

It says 'Jesus' on the sleeve.
My Mum thought this chap looks like my husband. :)


Images found via Google crawl of various news sites.

2 comments:

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Amen and again Amen. The Devil lost and God won according to one of the miners.

Anonymous said...

Amen!!! Praise the Lord!!!