Tuesday 26 January 2010

A wee break me lasses

Oooh, shiny white blog! It's like snow's fallen... :)

I think I'm going to take a wee break from posting whilst I have big deep thinks about what I am doing with this blog.

As you know me dearies, I have the urge to delete every so often. I often succumb, but I'm not deleting - even if I did I can restore in 90 days (so if you see it gone it'll no doubt return). I'm just suffering a touch of blog angst...what to post, what not to post...etc.

When I first started blogging in those days of yore I wanted it to be all about Jesus. I think I've drifted a bit, and that's not good. Oh I don't mean I shouldn't post about the day-to-day joys of motherhood, etc. What I mean is Jesus ought to be the centre even of the everyday.

Anyway, you don't want to hear all about my angst. So I'm going to take a few days away from posting.


No comments: