Monday 18 January 2010

Blog Frenzy


I have been rather immersed in blogland these past few weeks. Snow and what-have-you has left me relying on t'owd computer for company.

It was fun, but back to real life, I really need to cut back.

I've been all of a 'ooh bloggy joy'. But all good things must come to an end...ha, not an end but a reduction at least.
Flickr
"Oh, what a simply delightful blog!"

I've read some fascinating discussions at a variety of blogs and forums, but I'm going to have to cut that back too.

Flickr
"Have you seen? She doesn't blog in black! Who doesn't blog in black? It simply isn't done!"

Lol I love these pictures. They're all, apart from the first two pictures on this post, from a group of pictures by a chappie called Mike Licht on Flickr - see the full set here.

Flickr
Doin' it right, Whistler's mother blogs in black.

Flickr
"Will anyone comment on my blog??" Sarah needs to get out more.

Flickr
"Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again
Happy days are here again".
Don't read a blogger by her blog attire - she's all rainbows and sunshine inside. :)

I'm going to go purge my Google Reader! Have you developed 'Winter Blog Frenzy Syndrome'?

Flickr
"Hello? Hello? You see, she can't hear me, she's blogging".


3 comments:

Pamela said...

I know what you mean. I added a couple of new blogs to my Google Reader and links from them led me to a couple more. I got to the point where I was sitting down on the computer in the morning and reading for several hours! I had to go back and trim the number down to the ones that I really enjoy and every once in a while, I'll take a peak at something new - next winter perhaps?

Angela said...

Oh these pictures are fabulous! I have to ration myself- I set my kitchen timer and when it rings I leave blogland and do other stuff.
And I am restricting the number of times I comment too -it is so easy to get carried away
[tho i'll keep reading yours, cos its always fun!]
Blessings

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

Been there, done that!

I took quite a bit of free time off in December and I tell you I've had a hard time getting back to normal life and work around the house ever since. Sometimes I think it would be easier to not take such breaks.

Oh and those pictures are great! LOL

Blessings!